8.11.04

Post 11/02

It's been nearly a week since the 2004 election. I've gone from severly depressed to extremely angry, extremely let down and ready to leave the country to wondering if there's reason to stay and fight.

I think it'll end up being a combination of the two. I may have the opportunity to live in Australia for six months for work. This is both great and bad. It's great because I get to get out of here for awhile. It's bad because it'd be doing what I do now. This is bad because, more than anything, I think I most need a change from what I'm doing.

I think that if I ended up living in DC but working for another company, doing something different, it would be a better than different location same old shit.

I've decided to start up the blog again because I need a space to sort stuff out. The woman's off on her adventure through France. Later this month, she'll end up in St. Petersburg, Russia for at least a year. Where she goes from there is up in the air.

I've started thinking about places I'd like to live. Here's a short, incomplete list of locations on the roster:
  • Toronto, ON, Canada
  • Boston, MA, USA
  • Helsinki, Finland
  • Sydney, NSW, Australia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home