14.11.04

The Seventh Continent

I did absolutely nothing this weekend... and I loved it. Well that's not true. I did laundry, vacuumed and took out the trash. I ran in the mornings....

Okay, I didn't do anything, but I spent no money this weekend!

Yes, I have little to write about, I just wanted to let you know why!

I found an article about Japanese capsule-style hotels in London. They're 5 pounds a night for a bed a bathroom and a small charge for the Internets. It sounds great. Mostly, it made me realize that I should be on the look out for things like that. I'm going to need it as I travel for 5 months through Eurasia and Oceania...

Yes, Oceania is the new name for what once was Australia and Southwest Asia. Somehow a new continent has decided to form since we learned the continents in first grade.

BTW, my stupid 'h' key keeps getting stuck. I have to smack at it to get it to work!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home