17.9.05

So much to say...

Well fans, I've been struggling with all the things I need to blog about. You see we only have a modem (pronounced mo-dem) connection here. (Some of you might have heard of this ancient device which allows you to type and see your text mere seconds later. Ah Technology. Thanks Al Gore for inventing the Internet, although according to Mr. Bush he only invented one of them.)

Don't worry, I'm using what they call pen and paper which, when combined, allow you to record thoughts and store them for later. What will they think of next?!

Anyhoo, we're finally going tomorrow to start our adventures in Goa and Kerala. (Thank God, because I am getting quite bored of sitting around doing nothing. To think, my Pareshbhai does this everyday. I'd have to kill myself!) I will continue to use these devices, these pen and paper, to record thoughts which I will produce exciting blog posts upon my return or when I find the other Internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home