3.9.05

Arrived in London

We arrived last night in London without a hitch. Amar dealt with a bout of motion sickness all day and went to bed. We're staying at a neat hostel in the heart of Picadilly. I went walking around last night and proceeded to get lost several times.

I know now that we are two blocks from the Virgin Megastore.

I guess I blended in well as I got stopped for directions twice! I told both persons that I just arrived two hours ago and barely knew where I was.

Today, we off to Windsor to see Windsor Castle and Eton College. Maybe, we'll swing by Slough and check out the OPNET UK office, but that's only if we really have time and are really that bored. It's Saturday, so I doubt anyone will be there.

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM , Blogger Megan Case said...

London is the only city where I consistently lose my bearings -- though I don't do all that well in Moscow either. But on the whole I have a good sense of direction and it took an awful lot of time for me to figure London out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home