22.7.05

Routine

If anyone's actually out there, I haven't posted in awhile because I've gotten into a sort of routine. Works been busy, Hero work is steady, and I've added two new permanent activities to my weekly routine.

The first is the gym. I've joined Sport and Health this week after a solid four weeks of using the company gym. I'm really starting to see results which is exciting so I keep pretty busy with that.

The second new activity is hashing. For those unfamiliar check out this link. I've attended two hashes so far and am hoping I can keep it up. Besides the fact that it's really an excuse to go drinking, it really is a refreshing way to meet new people and get in a post gym workout on the "run".

In the meantime, in keeping with the recent acquisition of the planet Earth, Google now brings you the moon.

1 Comments:

At 12:32 PM , Blogger Schuyler said...

Be sure to zoom all the way in to check out the details of the surface. Fascinating...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home