22.6.05

Finally a weekend at home

I am really looking forward to a weekend at home (that is in DC) and not on the road. Not that I didn't enjoy my weekends away, but it's time for a weekend where I can sleep in my own bed until 10:00!

Since May 21st, I've been traveling each weekend. This past weekend I went home for Father's Day Eve and was in Richmond on Sunday. That was a lot of traveling for two days. Actually I went up to NJ for Father's Day as well as to see my mom. She'd just returned from India where she was for a week after her oldest brother passed away.

Anyhoo, like I said in my last post, I'm just blogging for the sake of blogging. Tonight, we're celebrating Mr. Carter's birfday. There's bound to be blog material from that!

1 Comments:

At 1:06 PM , Blogger Megan Case said...

Oh! Give your mom my condolences for me. :-(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home