8.5.05

Ughhh... Me so sick.

Do you ever get that pre-sickness feeling? That feeling that, if you paid attention to, you'd know you'd be sick the next day. Usually, you don't know you've have had that feeling until after you're actually in bed sick. You think back, "I knew I'd be sick when..."

After two days of celebrating my recent yet permanent visit over the hill, my body was trying to tell me that I was on the cusp of a very harsh cold. My back was sore and I was very tired. I went to work on Friday and was walking around in a bit of daze. That evening I came home and crashed.
I went to bed. It's Sunday afternoon and I just got out of bed. Well, I got out of bed to take some medicine, pee, and shower (today, finally.) But that's it. The only thing I've eaten since Frdiay afternoon is a bowl of chicken soup. I'm attempting to have some soup now, but it's just not going down.

The worst part about being this sick is the boredom. I try to read but it's been hard to focus with a splitting migraine. Sleep seems to be the only thing I can really do.

I finally decided that I had to do something, so I checked my e-mail and wrote this entry. Now back to bed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home