22.6.05

One Year...

Wow. It's amazing how fast time flies. I've been a homeowner for exactly one year. I remember because, it was Mr. Carter's birthday when I closed and got the keys.

Don't really have much to say about it. Lieutenant Colonel Bobo (yes he's been promoted again!), Bailey, and I are right at home. However, I already am planning on my next home! Around this time next year, I will be searching for a rowhouse further north from here.

I know that it's only me and the cats but I feel like this current place is a little too small.

Anyway, I thought I'd blog since I haven't in a while.

2 Comments:

At 1:07 PM , Blogger Megan Case said...

A posh two-bedroom condo isn't big enough for you? If you move to a rowhouse you'd better get some housemates, you spoiled brat. :-)

 
At 1:17 PM , Blogger Anand Trivedi said...

"...you'd better get some housemates, you spoiled brat."

Duh!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home