11.7.05

Google has taken over the world... literally

Well many of you will know this as somewhat old news (a few weeks or so,) but I really have been so busy that, I haven't been blogging much. Okay, life really has been on the boring side. Anyhoo, Google recently bought out Keyhole, a digital mapping company. Keyhole's main product, well Google's now, was a digital map of the world consisting of flyovers, satellite, and other photos. Google has rebranded it as Google Earth. It really is an amazing product that you could waste hundreds of hours playing with it.

Today, I mapped out my entire life. Everyplace I've ever lived in fly-by mode. From Queens Village to Columbia Heights. If any of you have Google Earth, I will post a .kmz file (a file containing the path I have taken in my humble years) so you can follow me from house to house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home