23.11.04

Pinkyless Lucy

Arrrgh! Your Computer Has A Fucking 'Shift' Key! I just saw a blog that has no capital letters in it. The word I is 'i', every sentence begins with a little letter. Don't these fucking people realize it's NOT CUTE! It's quite annoying really.

Once, I read an e-mail that had no capital letters from an acquaintance of mine. It's seemed rather important, like she was asking me for some favor. I read through two sentences before I stopped reading. I replied simply: "If you want me to read this, please learn how to capitalize. If not, may I suggest you return to second grade." She didn't reply. In fact, I don't think she's sent me an e-mail since.

Is it really that fucking hard to use your pinky to hit the 'Shift' key? Will it kill you to move your pinky and take the time to write properly?

2 Comments:

At 2:35 AM , Blogger Megan Case said...

"You're Computer Has A Fucking 'Shift' Key"

Your.

Hey, if you're going to get upset about people's punctuation, get your grammar right. :-)

 
At 12:48 PM , Blogger Anand Trivedi said...

That one was on purpose! Wan'ted t'o s'ee i'f yo'u we're payin'g attent'ion. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home