1.3.05

Trouble with Blogging

The trouble with blogging is two fold. 1) Iit requires sitting in front of a computer and b) it requires sitting in front of a computer.

That is to say, if I want to sit and blog for awhile, I either have to do it at work--where I sit in front of a computer for 8-10 hours--or I have to blog at home-where I'd rather not sit in front of a computer.

If I blog at work, well it's a matter of ethics and all that jazz. However, when I get home, I'd rather not continue working on my monitor tan.

So, the choice... Work of course!

... actually I have more to say. So maybe, I'll blog tonight. I could move my laptop to the kitchen and blog while cooking! Oooh, that could be a blog adventure all by itself!

1 Comments:

At 7:16 AM , Blogger Megan Case said...

The first rule of blogging: don't blog about blogging. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home