26.10.05

Schedule

Nearly a month after returning from my month long trip, I find myself still struggling to return to, what once was, my "normal" schedule. It doesn't help that works been unusually busy, there are major issues to deal with on both boards of directors that I'm a member, my body clock refuses to completely readjust (I still wake up every night at 1:00 and 4:00 am.)

It's no wonder that all the things I've wanted to do, like post to this blog and return to a regular gym schedule, have slipped. I think the gym thing is the root of it all, and that may be the first thing I try to correct. I truly apologize for still not posting about the rest of my trip. I have so many ideas and things I need to write about. You should begin to see me catch up over the next few weeks.

One thing I may do is hermitize for awhile so that I can deal with prioritizing some of these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home