11.1.06

I the good girl

A friend of mine used to (and maybe still does) get very strange messages on her Friendster account from men from the middle east. Most were written in broken English and most involved solicitation of friendships and/or more!

A while back I signed up for a similar site, myspace, and really didn't put much effort into it. I think a friend of mine invited me and I half-heartedly signed up. This fact is very obvious if you happened across my profile. And yet, it seems the phishing for friends on this site is just as bad, if not more so, as that on Friendster.

For me it's been Russian women. This one arrived today and is one of my favorites:

Greetings!
Let me to be submitted. My name-Ludmila.
I loved your history and I wanted to get acquainted with you! To me of 28 years, I Russian.

I work as the seller in shop.
I love work, nevertheless I love jokes And I love laughter, I adore adventures.
I the good girl, but beauty not The most important in a life.

I estimate the person for his ideas and actions.

I Have correct and romantic character!

I believe in destiny and I like to Dream of the beautiful future with the person of my dream!

If you want to answer such person, I with pleasure Will apply a photo in my ambassador of the letter.

I wait your sincere letter.

Ludmila.

My personal e-mail:ludmilka06@...

1 Comments:

At 12:58 PM , Blogger Anand Trivedi said...

P.S. Hey wait a minute! That friend is now in Russia! She does not, however, work as the seller in shop.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home